Pleeeeease don't hot link to the images, if you want to use the image generated then do a screen shot and use that instead - if you have trouble cropping it etc, just email me and i'll help you out - thanks !
(try palindromes :-)
- The generator now does the following special characters :- 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 0 & . , ! " ' ( ) # $ / : ; - ?
- The patterns for the special characters are taken from the US ITA2 character set, with the exception of :-
- & follows the pattern of the X&Y cover art and is actually the code for the figure shifted 9
- 9 as the & has got this code, 9 follows the code for what & should be according to ITA2
- The colours have been updated to use those as specified in the X&Y booklet - everything else has been proved to be correct ! (The incorrectly coloured chars were J L T W Z 2 5 and close bracket)